A company can be thrown into turmoil if disputes arise between its directors and shareholders. There is a danger that the fallout of a dispute will have a devastating effect on the long-term survival of the company, value of the company and its shares.
Our specialist dispute resolution lawyers provide expert advice in relation to your legal rights and obligations within the business. If litigation is inevitable, we will guide you through the process and look for alternative ways to resolve the dispute such as arbitration and mediation in order to reach agreement as quickly and effectively as possible.
We act for directors, shareholders and partners across a range of businesses of varying size and industry. Some of the issues we advise on include:
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims for and against directors
- Shareholder rights such as rights to purchase or sell shares
- Breach of shareholders' agreements
- Unfair prejudice claims against minority shareholders
- ‘Deadlock’ where no shareholders’ agreement exists
- Fraud related disputes for and against directors
- Dissolution and termination of partnerships including disputes over property and profit entitlements
The first step is to contact us. Please call 01225 485700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org