If you are the friend or relative of someone who requires care or has lost the capacity to make decisions for themselves it can be difficult to know where to turn for help and advice. Navigating the care system can be complicated and fraught with difficulties.
Our experienced team help individuals, carers, attorneys and Court appointed Deputies to achieve the best possible outcome in all aspects of estate planning, care planning and mental capacity. We do this by providing a full consultancy service, offering advice on a variety of issues surrounding care and incapacity, tailored to each client’s individual needs.
Our Care Planning & Support consultation costs £295 (including VAT). At this meeting we will listen to your situation and concerns and then offer advice and explain your options. The amount of information in the first consultation can be overwhelming so we will send you a letter of advice afterwards, which clearly sets out everything we have discussed and is included in the initial fee.
We can help with:
- Care Fees & Contracts
- Asset Protection
- Local Authority Financial Assessments & Benefits
- Valuation of Co-Owned Property
- Discharge from Hospital & NHS Continuing Health Care Funding
- Gifts of the Family Home
- Court of Protection Applications
- Court of Protection Disputes
- Statutory Wills
- Making Gifts
- Gratuitous Care Allowance
- Concerns about Financial Abuse
- Advance Decisions (Living Wills)
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Acting as Attorneys and Deputies
- Post Injury & Clinical Negligence Issues
- Disability & Financial Protection
If you are wondering how you can save care fees or if you are caring for a family member, either an elderly parent or a vulnerable child, and need help with care funding or safeguarding their future, we can help.