We are committed to being open and flexible about the costs involved in our legal representation and advice. We offer an initial consultation for a fixed fee of £295 (including VAT). We find that we can offer you the best service by meeting with you face to face. During this meeting we can:
- Ask you to explain your situation and concerns
- Understand your issues and what you want to achieve
- Offer you our advice and go through your options
- Consider costs and the implications of the decisions you make
- Discuss the next steps
The amount of information in the first consultation can be overwhelming so we will send you a letter of advice afterwards, which clearly sets out everything we have discussed and is included in the initial fee.
After the initial consultation you can choose the level of further support you require, based on your specific needs and budget. We can discuss whether we need to undertake further work on a fixed fee or consultancy basis. If the latter, we can set a budget to suit you.
This arrangement may not be suitable in all cases, but we will confirm this when you make your first appointment.
We will ask you to bring ID to your meeting to ensure we comply with current money laundering regulations. We will need:
- Your passport or photo card driving licence; and
- A recent bank statement or utility bill (within the last 3 months).
To make an appointment please call 01225 485700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org