Personal Life

Disability & Financial Protection

If you look after a child or relative with a disability, we can help you ensure that their current and future financial affairs are protected. They may need a Lasting Power of Attorney or an application to the Court of Protection to appoint a Deputy.

We understand that each client’s situation is different so we listen to your specific needs and advise you on the best options available. From benefits to inheritance issues and trusts, our specialist team will take you through the process one step at a time.

To find out more, please contact us on 01225 485700 or email

Personal Life Services

How we can help you today?