Privacy and Cookie Information
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand what personal data we hold about you and how we treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We collect information when you contact us using this site. The information may include your name, address, email, telephone number, age and company details.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
The cookies we currently use are as follows:
- Session cookie: this cookie is used to ensure you are recognised when moving from page to page within our website. For example, if you are a registered user then it prevents you from having to log in separately on every page. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz) these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The information includes the time of the current visit, whether you have been to the site before and what site referred you here. We use this information to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, so that we can improve our site by understanding how people use it. Click here for further information from Google on Google Analytics and your privacy.
Where we store your personal data
We do not currently store or process any of your personal data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email or text message. You may unsubscribe from future emails or text messages using the instructions provided in each message or by contacting us at email@example.com
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Mowbray Woodwards Limited, 3 Queen Square, Bath BA1 2HG